Highlighted
davidmason35
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Connecting a second set of sleepbuds to the App

Hi 

I brought a second set of sleepbuds for work but I cannot find the function on the app where I can add this second pair such that I can use one during the day and one at night.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

David

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Connecting a second set of sleepbuds to the App

Hello Davidmason35,

Thank you for your post, welcome to the community!

The Bose Sleep App can only connect to one pair of Sleepbuds, at this time you will need a second device to also contain the app to connect your alternate pair. 

The Sleepbuds are designed for nighttime use, I was just wondering what your intended use of the daytime function is? 

Many Thanks,

Tegan M - Community Support

davidmason35
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 26, 2019

Re: Connecting a second set of sleepbuds to the App

Thanks Tegan

I use one pair at work and one pair at night. Increasing these days, professional services firm are adopting an 'open plan' office layout and/or seating more people within a smaller spaces. This means that colleagues chatting/taking phone calls, sniffing(!), mobile phones ringing, the printer noises, etc., can make it very difficult to concentrate (particularly if you are writing technically challenging reports, etc.).

I have found that the white noise from the sleepbuds make it much easier to concentrate and materially improves the quality of the deliverables I can produce. I will leave it up to the Bose marketing team to develop the ‘office noise cancelling headphones', but an upgrade to the app that allows me to attach two buds would be fantastic!

Kind regards

David