ToddR
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 20, 2017

Connectivity issues with new iPhone

I've recently updated my iPhone to a 7+ and I'm now having connection issues with the app.  In fact, I've only been able to connect once to it after I went through the entire pairing process.  I've also deleted the app and downloaded the latest one from the iPhone store on June 19, 2017.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Colin_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 1, 2017

Re: Connectivity issues with new iPhone

Author Accepted Answer selected by ToddR

Hi ToddR

I'm sorry about the connectivity issues you're having.  With Bluetooth there are many things that can cause interference or make connections drop.  We're definitely here to help you; I saw that ST had provided our phone number (800-761-2673) on your other post.  If you have not called already that would be my recommendation so we can help you figure out the issue.  

Colin M.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Colin_M
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 1, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by ToddR

Hi ToddR

I'm sorry about the connectivity issues you're having.  With Bluetooth there are many things that can cause interference or make connections drop.  We're definitely here to help you; I saw that ST had provided our phone number (800-761-2673) on your other post.  If you have not called already that would be my recommendation so we can help you figure out the issue.  

Colin M.

View solution in original post

ToddR
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 20, 2017

Because of the other issue, the hearphones were replaced.  The connectivity issue has cleared up with the new hearphones.  I think the two items were somehow related but its all good now!