Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3rsager
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2018

Firmware location for Sleepbuds

I have followed the link and I can’t find the firmware for my sleepbud case. I’m using an iPad.  Must I use a computer?

Will this fix the issue of my sleep buds not turning on?

5 REPLIES 5
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Firmware location for Sleepbuds

Hi 3rsager! 

Thank you for reaching out to us here.

Yes, please visit btu.bose.com on a computer to check for updates and firmware information for the charging case.

It might also help to reset the charging case by inserting a thin paper clip in the hole located on the back of the case until you hear a "click". 

Let us know your findings when you get the chance. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

3rsager
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2018

I was able to update the case, but the buds still aren’t working. My phone doesn’t detect them when I take them out.  When I put them back into the case, I get 3 case lights. I’ve reset the case many times.  The case resets to all lights on, but I still can’t get the buds to connect.

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@3rsager thank you for your update, and sorry to hear that did not work out. Have you managed to test the Sleepbuds with another device? This is just for troubleshooting purposes so we can narrow down the source of the issue. If the issue remains, we encourage you to contact our dedicated Sleepbuds Support team for further assistance. They will work with you to discuss your service options. 

Contact information: (800) 905-1273.

Check back with us when you can.

Thank you again,

Mohsin

3rsager
Participant
Registered since

Sep 11, 2018

Well, the Bose Sleep buds are dead because they were in the case when the case ran out of juice. I’m in India and it isn’t available here yet. They tech support called me from Bangalore and said that they don’t know when they will get them in to exchange for mine.  

Sleeping poorly,

RS

Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

@3rsager thanks for the update. Have you tried reaching out to the point of purchase to see if they can assist?

Thank you again,

Mohsin