Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

Frustrating, frustrating......

Today after 15 hours charching and the lights solid white, the right bud is at 27% and the left at 32%. No more charching as the lights don't blink anymore. Yesterday was even more ridiculous, app said both buds where at 100% so finaly i thought things were as they should be.........................wrong!! Somewhere at night the right bud stopt because of a death battery and the left bud had only 19% left in the morning. I won't mention all the other frustrating charching issues i have had as other people have allready done this. Updated the base to 2.00.00 and did reset it like a 1000 times allready, disconnected the buds and reconnect again, clean the base and contacts....nothing works. How long must it take to come with a proper solution for the buds, to me it looks like no one knows what is going on at bose. These things cost € 269,- and for that kind of money this is unacceptable!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Oct 1, 2018

Re: Frustrating, frustrating......

Send them back for an exchange. I just received my 6th pair today. Not sure what I'm going to do when they run out of stock, when they work they are great. Start the process here: https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/returns_and_exchanges.html

Mike

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Jul 25, 2019

I'd rather had a solution instead of sending back over and over. Eventually i will do that over here in the Netherlands if nothing happens soon.

Highlighted

Hello Rene__, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community. 

I'm extremely sorry that you are encountering these problems with your Noise-masking Sleepbuds.

As you have exhausted the available troubleshooting options, I would highly recommend contacting your local Customer Service Center.

Global Contact Us > Select your country > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Click 'Contact Us'

Let me know if you have any questions.

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!