Highlighted
PhilipTS
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 8, 2017

Global release plans?

Hello,

Are there any plans for a wider release like in Europe?

I am sold ... I want them ... I need them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Global release plans?

Author Accepted Answer selected by PhilipTS

Hi PhilipTS,

Thank you for joining us in the Bose Hearphones Community.  We appreciate your interest and enthusiasm for Hearphones.

I'm sorry, we cannot discuss release plans in advance.  Thank you for your understanding.

I'm curious, how did you hear about Hearphones?

ST

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Author Accepted Answer selected by PhilipTS

Hi PhilipTS,

Thank you for joining us in the Bose Hearphones Community.  We appreciate your interest and enthusiasm for Hearphones.

I'm sorry, we cannot discuss release plans in advance.  Thank you for your understanding.

I'm curious, how did you hear about Hearphones?

ST

View solution in original post

PhilipTS
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 8, 2017

Hello,

In the era of Bluetooth neckbands I knew it was a matter if time for somebody to release something that would play nice with us hearing troubled youngsters (at heart).

And I refuse to pay thousands of dollars for gadgets for my ears (hearing aids) that can’t answer calls or stream music (unless I use an extra streamer or an iPhone, can’t stand iPhones ).

So I have been googling every now and then in hope that someday somebody would release a bluetooth neckband for the hearing troubled  … and this is how I found the Hearphones.

This is what I have been waiting for and I have been seriously thinking of grabbing a plane for a one day trip to NY to get a pair (I live in Greece).

But I have managed to hold my self back so far and wait for a European release. I hope i don't have to wait long.

IMKDP
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 13, 2017

I need them too, I lived in Indonesia.