Highlighted
Ice_Queen
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 2, 2017

Hey Guys! Please Help Me Find the Right Headphones!!! Christmas Gift for my Mom!

Hi everyone!

My mom is around 60 years old, and is having hearing problems lately. She does not have a hearing aid, and unfortunately that isn't in the cards for the future. She has problems distinguishing letter sounds, and the tv is blaring when we watch it together. She can't hear high pitched noises at all sometimes.

I need a pair of headphones, (if it exists) where she can hear the tv (wireless please) at the same time, I am hearing the tv normally. I would like it to be noise cancelling, so she can hear the movie or show that we are watching well. Again, I still want to hear the tv too without headphones. She would LOVE something like this, and I want to give her that. Please help me as best as you can. Thank you so much!!! 

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: Hey Guys! Please Help Me Find the Right Headphones!!! Christmas Gift for my Mom!

Hi Ice_Queen,

Welcome to the Bose Hearphones Community.  I'm glad you're here.

What a great idea for a Christmas gift for your mom... and for you too.

About the TV

If your TV supports Bluetooth, you will be able to send the sound wirelessly through to the Hearphones.  However, when the TV is sending the sound through  Bluetooth, it won't send sound through the speakers. But that's okay.

If the Hearphones work well for your mom, she will hear the dialogue on the TV even when you turn down the volume to a level that's comfortable for you.  You will both be able to enjoy the show and talk to each other too.

The best way to know if Hearphones will work well for your mom (and you) is to try them.  When you order them from Bose, you have 30 days to return them if they are not for you. You can read about that here Bose Performance Guarantee.

Did that help? We're happy to answer questions.

ST

Community Manager

Re: Hey Guys! Please Help Me Find the Right Headphones!!! Christmas Gift for my Mom!

Hi @Ice_Queen

We've just released four new videos. This one in particular, should be interesting for you.

Does this video help you to understand how Hearphones could work for mom and for you?

Here's a link to the one above and several others.

I hope you find them useful.

ST