Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c3ll4r_d00r
Advisor
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Re: More weird sounds from left bud

Well this latest one was across all sounds I tried.
JoshP
Participant
Registered since

Nov 2, 2018

Yes, I have a similar issue although in my right sleep bud - left one is fine.

There is a high pitched sound in my right bud, similar to what you've described as far as what it sounds like. In my case:

• When the ear bud is disconnected (just pulled out of the case), there is no sound.
  • When it connects with my phone/app, the sound is faint.
  • When I start playing any of the out-of-the-box sounds the sound is loud to he point where I have to remove it.
  • The left bud is fine, all the time.

My issue only started after the sleep buds firmware update in October, they were fine before then (owned since early August). I haven't contacted support yet but I'm curious if anyone has had any luck remedying this situation?

c3ll4r_d00r
Advisor
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Interesting. So maybe something to do with the latest update. I've just tried them again and I can definitely hear this faint jingling noise before I actually play a sound. Pressing the volume buttons seems to trigger it too. Sounds a little bit like crickets.
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi all,

Thanks for posting. I just wanted to jump in here and remind everyone that if you find your sleepbuds not working properly and you can't remedy the problem with standard troubleshooting, I would contact your Sleepbuds support team for assistance. Here is the contact information: (800) 905-1273 (Mon-Sat 9 am-midnight, ET).

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

c3ll4r_d00r
Advisor
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Thanks, what's the UK nubmber?

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi c3ll4r_d00r,

Thanks for responding. For Sleepbods support outside of the US please contact your local support team. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G

c3ll4r_d00r
Advisor
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Okay so last night Altitude worked fine. It seems the noises might have been the buds being connected to the app via Bluetooth and communicating, as they later went away.
jamespaulley
Enthusiast
Registered since

Sep 21, 2018

Mine have just started doing this too after 1.6.1 app. Left bud only.
c3ll4r_d00r
Advisor
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Once your phone is locked and the Sleepbuds are presumably not communicating anything, does these particular sounds go away?
Sauvianm
Participant
Registered since

Nov 19, 2018

Re: High pitched beeping in one ear

Just bought a pair from My local electronics store and experienced the same high frequency chirping noise in one ear. I returned these and received a second pair from amazon and experienced the same problem. I was told this is a known issue and that what I am hearing is distortion from the amp. Although they know what the problem is, the only solution they had for me was to swap it out and hope the next product would be better. However, he did not sound confident that it would help. : (