Left bud not holding a charge

Audible Advocate

Left bud not holding a charge

The left sleepbud won’t hold a charge. It will be at 100% when I go to bed and very very low when I wake up while the right bud will be at over 50%. Last night both buds were at 100% when I went to bed around 9:30 and the left bud lost power at about 3:30 (waking me up).

Very frustrating. I’ve reset the case to no avail.
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Left bud not holding a charge

Hi MMK270,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about. The first thing I would recommend is trying to update the sleepbuds by following these instructions

Please let us know if that helped.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Thanks, I just did that. I will keep you posted. 

Audible Advocate

Hi Tony, 

I did the update and no change. 

One other thing I noticed last night is that the left bud was at 100% when I began using them. I checked maybe 5 minutes after putting them in and it was already down to 48%. 

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Hiu MMK270,

Thanks for responding. I would recommend contacting your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G 

Friendly Fanatic

MMK, Several of us have had this same 48% issue. The support team has had all of us, from what I’ve read, return them for exchanges. It was quick and painless and the reissued pair has held its charge so far. Hopefully whatever it was won’t reoccur because it’s hard to be without them!
Vocal Volunteer

Ring up, wait for ages on hold, have convoluted conversation, print slips, post back, wait two weeks.

Some people have done this 6 times to no avail.

No thanks.
Highlighted
Audible Advocate

I called the support number and will be exchanging them. 

This will be my 3rd pair of sleepbuds since mid November. 

I do really love the sleepbuds but I am also very disappointed in the quality. It is not what I expect from a brand like Bose. 

Fingers crossed the 3rd time is the charm!