fotoLibrarian
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2017

Modes stopped working

My hearphones have defaulted to a standard setting. Whatever built in mode I pick, the settings on the iPhone visually change but the sound doesn't. I have created four new individual modes and again although the settings change, the sound remains the same. I can play music from my iPhone via Bluetooth and change the volume, pause and jump to the next track using the Hearphone control, but no modes are available. Occasionally I see an error message: "Error: Unable to sync modes with server." How can I resolve this?

5 REPLIES 5
ST - Hearphones
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Re: Modes stopped working

Hi fotoLibrarian,

I'm sorry you're experiencing a problem with the modes. Are you able to change the directivity by pressing the buttons on the Hearphones control?

Are you still in London?

Let me look into this and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

ST

fotoLibrarian
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2017

No, can't select forward, front or all round, can't mute, can't favor left or right ears. Am in London for the foreseeable future!

ATB, Gwyn

ST - Hearphones
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Hi Gwyn,

Thanks for the added information. Did I understand you correctly: Your Hearphones are not responding to the buttons?

Directivity fotoLibrarian.jpg

ST

fotoLibrarian
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 27, 2017

Complete loss of functionality for four days. I could use them as Bluetooth headphones for music from my iPhone, but no other setting worked. Then it all just came back, and they're fine again now. Inexplicable.

ATB

Gwyn

ST - Hearphones
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Hi Gwyn,

I'm sorry to hear that your Hearphones are working only intermittently. That's disappointing.

Let's see if we can get you connected with our Bose Support team. Please try our support number 800-761-2673.  I don't expect anyone will answer over the weekend, but please give it a try and let me know if it connects.  If that doesn't work, I'll find another way for you to contact us directly.

ST