Earwax
Participant
Registered since

Aug 4, 2017

Moments that matter

I took the HFs on a test drive to a very noisy restaurant. This was my first in-public moment. I had preset both the volume and the mode so I wouldn't have to fiddle with the settings. I set the mode to 'Focused Conversation'. I took them off periodically to test the HFs effectiveness. I was amazed at how much better it was in that setting. I could hear my wife, who has a soft voice, perfectly. I usually have difficulty understanding the waitstaff in these situations but not this time. My complaint would be with chewing and the clink of the silverware on the plate.

pretty good so far.

1 REPLY 1
ST - Hearphones
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Re: Moments that matter

Hi Earwax,

Thank you for joining us and for telling us your initial impressions. I'm sorry missed your post. Please know, I'm glad you are here.

That was a good plan, to set preset your volume and mode before you got to the noisy environment. Now that you've had your Hearphones for a while, are you finding it easier to work with the World Volume and Directivity setting controls on the Hearphones. I use those most often when I'm out and about.

We're always curious about people's early experiences with Hearphones. Thank you for sharing your comments and for mentioning the chewing and silverware.

A week further into your journey with Hearphones, how's it going?

ST