Highlighted
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 5, 2018

Motorcycle music and wind noise supression

Looking for a way to cut down the wind noise. I normally have the stero on the motorcyle blasting but on a windy day it is hard to hear and my ears ring for hours after my ride due to the wind. Hate to spend $500 to find out this really wont work well.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Motorcycle music and wind noise supression

Hi N299L,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.

I'm sorry the wind noise is causing a problem when you are listening to the stereo music while you're on your motorcycle.

Have you tried turning the World Volume all the way off?

If that doesn't help then we may have to accept that Hearphones are not the right choice for your application. We engineered them to enhance conversations in noisy environments like restaurants.  They are not suitable for conversations on a motorcycle.

If turning the World Volume off doesn't help. please call Bose Support for Hearphones at 1-800-761-2673

Thank you,

ST

Highlighted
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Sep 13, 2017

Re: Motorcycle music and wind noise supression

Sorry I missed this post as I just wrote one about wind noise when riding a bicycle. Unfortunately, the Hearphones do not suppress it even with maximum minus World Volume. But it seems like they could since they are very good at identifying and cancelling out similar exterior noises. I'm hoping that Bose can fix this, and don't see what it has to do with the Hearphone's ability to amplify world sounds when desired (which they also do well).