Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: OSHA CERTIFIED?

Hi grinboots,

I appreciate your continued interest in this conversation, however there's not much to add to what we've already said.

Please see the Important Safety Instructions in your Bose Hearphones Owners Guide.

Bose Hearphones Important Safety Instructions.jpg

Here's how we describe Bose Hearphones.

For years, Bose has been dedicated to helping you hear every note of your music. Now, we want to help you hear every word of your conversations. Bose Hearphones are conversation-enhancing headphones that are specially designed to help you hear in louder environments. Active Noise Reduction makes any conversation in a noisy place easier and more comfortable, taking the edge off the noisy world. Focus on the voices you want to hear—and filter out the noises you don’t—so you can comfortably hear every word. From now on, how you hear is up to you.

As I mentioned above:

Bose doesn't make claims about the suitability of our noise cancelling technology for industrial applications. ( or "industrial, construction, lawn mowing, welding, metal working etc.")

I'm sure you will understand why I can't comment on products or claims from other manufacturers.

ST

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: OSHA CERTIFIED?

Hi Loudworkingenvironment,

@grlnboots wrote:

Ok, I used the wrong word. It isn't "certified" it was "compliant" to correct myself. Yes, that is what I was talking about and yes there is a product 2 in fact both put out by IsoTunes. IsoTunes Pro and IsoTunes Xtra wireless headphones are claiming this in their descriptions of the products. 

✄ - ✂ - ✄ - ✂ - ✄ - ✂ - ✄ - ✂ - ✄  

@Loudworkingenvironment wrote:
Does bose offer a product like the qc35 II that can offer the same compliance?

Bose doesn't make claims about the suitability of our noise cancelling technology for industrial applications.

ST