One Sleepbud only Charges to 49%

Quiet Contributor

One Sleepbud only Charges to 49%

Both Sleepbuds charge, one reaches 100% and the other never goes higher than 49%. I tried resetting the case and get the same results.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Re: One Sleepbud only Charges to 49%

Hi, LackeyKidd.

Welcome to the community, and thanks for your post. Here are some basic steps for troubleshooting the sleepbuds. If these do not work, please try updating the buds and the case.

It's also worth unplugging the case from power and charging the buds while it's unplugged. I've seen a couple of instances where this has rectified the issue.

However, most forum users have reported that the best course of action to resolve this is to contact support. To find the appropriate number, please select your country from this list and click "Contact Us" from the menu at the bottom of the subsequent page.

Best regards,

Patrick A - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Hey @Patrick_A 

I have the exact same issue and have done all the steps twice to try and get it to work, but it just does not.

The issues is that I live in a country (Philippines) where Sleepbuds are not available as an option to select on the country contact page. Furthermore, when i try and get the contact number from https://www.bose.ph/content/consumer_electronics/global/index/contact_us.html I get a 404 not found error.

I am unsure how to proceed, thanks.

Hi Pottyportsworth, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulties with our website. 

The link below should take you to the contact details for support on the Philippines. 

https://bit.ly/2znOt6I

I hope this helps, have a great day! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Quiet Contributor

Thanks Jessie Smiley Happy 

Quiet Contributor

Hi @Jessie_O 

I have tried to email Philippines support twice since your initial reply and I have received nothing back.

Is there anything you can do from your end on this?

Thanks

Dean

Hi Pottypotsworth,

Have you tried contacting them via phone? You may have greater success with this method of contact.

Let us know how that goes.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C - Community Support

Audible Advocate

exactly the same problem i had, it started after a couple of months... did all the resets etc...no better

exchanged for new charging case and buds

was fine for a month or so then back to exactly the same problem...reset etc  no difference.

it's very annoying to get the standard response you got from Bose, when they are now obviously well aware that they have launched a faulty product.

they need to do the right thing here and admit the problem and sort it out properly...