Highlighted
Baretomas
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 19, 2019

Possible with longer loops?

Hello and thanks for a very nice product!

I have had trouble sleeping for a long while since I got to used to my foam ear plugs and got extremely sensitive to
any noise at all during my sleep.

Bose sleep buds have fixed that and I know sleep all nighters with the ambient sounds it makes.

However, I have an issue. Some, if not most, of the sounds available have too short loops! I can identify the start of the loop by listening for certain telltale aounds in the loop. Since its only a few seconds long it quite easy sometimes and when it happens my brain tell me something important has happened and wakes me up. Or rather I cant fall asleep then.

Pretty sure that would be fixed with longer loops. Is that possible?
I rarely change my loops and would rather have a few long ones than many amall ones loaded at any time.

Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Possible with longer loops?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Baretomas

Hello Baretomas, 

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am really glad that you are enjoying your Noise-Masking Sleepbuds and are having restful sleeps once again! 

In regards to the sounds on the sleepbuds, At this time we are gradually adding more sounds to the library for the sleepbuds. 
I can send a request to the relevant department to see if longer loops will be coming to the sleepbuds. 

I hope this helps, 

Kind regards 
Liam G - Community Support

1 REPLY 1

Re: Possible with longer loops?

Author Accepted Answer selected by Baretomas

Hello Baretomas, 

Thank you for reaching out to the community, I am really glad that you are enjoying your Noise-Masking Sleepbuds and are having restful sleeps once again! 

In regards to the sounds on the sleepbuds, At this time we are gradually adding more sounds to the library for the sleepbuds. 
I can send a request to the relevant department to see if longer loops will be coming to the sleepbuds. 

I hope this helps, 

Kind regards 
Liam G - Community Support