Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
miklosh13
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jun 3, 2019

Questions

1.  For daily use:  After the sleepbuds are fully charged, is there any long term benfit of closing the lid on the charging case ?

2.  After removing the sleepbuds from the ears, when closing the app should be sound be stopped/paused from playing before closing the app ?

3.  In phone-free mode the sound will continue playing after recharging and taking the sleepbuds back out from the charging case.  Is this OK or will it reduce the like of the battery long-term ? 

4.  If you only need to use the sleepbuds a few hours per night, is it better to not to keep them fully charged ?  Will it the battery life last any longer ?  

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Charlotte_G

Re: Questions

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello miklosh13, 

Thank you for your questions regarding the Noise-masking Sleepbuds. 

1. There a no specific technical benefits from closing the charging case, however, it will prevent the build-up of dirt and dust which has potential to cause harm to the product. Therefore, I would advise closing the lid when it is possible. 

2. When you remove the sleepbuds from your ears, I would place them back in the charging case and this will disconnect them from the app. It will not make a difference whether the sounds are paused or playing. 

3. Keeping the Sleepbuds in phone-free mode will not reduce the battery life. 

4. After using the Sleepbuds it is recommended to place them back in the charging case for safe-keeping. This will automatically re-charge the Sleepbuds but not affect the battery life.

I hope these answers are communicated clearly but if you do have any further questions, do get back to me and I'll be happy to answer you. 

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Charlotte_G

Re: Questions

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hello miklosh13, 

Thank you for your questions regarding the Noise-masking Sleepbuds. 

1. There a no specific technical benefits from closing the charging case, however, it will prevent the build-up of dirt and dust which has potential to cause harm to the product. Therefore, I would advise closing the lid when it is possible. 

2. When you remove the sleepbuds from your ears, I would place them back in the charging case and this will disconnect them from the app. It will not make a difference whether the sounds are paused or playing. 

3. Keeping the Sleepbuds in phone-free mode will not reduce the battery life. 

4. After using the Sleepbuds it is recommended to place them back in the charging case for safe-keeping. This will automatically re-charge the Sleepbuds but not affect the battery life.

I hope these answers are communicated clearly but if you do have any further questions, do get back to me and I'll be happy to answer you. 

Warm regards,

Charlotte G - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post