Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2019

Setting up into another device

Hi there.

I actually bought the sleepbuds for someone else (ex wife) who set up the sleebpuds on her device.

Of course, I do not have any contact with her anymore and need to set up the sleepbuds on my iPhone. I have been searching all over the web on how to make it happen, but simply cannot find it anywhere. I tried everything, even restarting the case. However, it did not work.

The simple question is: how to set up the sleebpuds on my iPhone?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Mar 27, 2019

Re: Setting up into another device

Hello Guipeloia, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome to the community.

We are sorry to hear about your Sleepbuds not been able to connect to your mobile. 

In order to solve this issue, I would recommend:

• Give your mobile device a restart
  • Re- reset your Sleepbuds by clicking here.
  • Place the Sleepbuds in the charging case making sure they are seated in the case correctly. Wait for the Sleepbuds' charging lights to slowly blink white then remove them from the charging case and try connecting them to your device again.
  • On your device, turn off Bluetooth and then turn it back on again. Try connecting again on your device, toggle Aeroplane mode on then off. Try connecting again
  • Close the Bose Sleep app and reopen it
  • On iOS, double tap the Home button, and swipe away the Sleep app
  • On an Android device, press the Recent button and swipe away the Sleep app

Let us know how you get on

Have a nice day

Prince_O

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2019

Hey, thanks! It partially worked! Now my device is able to find the left sleepbud, but not the right one. Will try to give the case a little charge and see what happens next. Thank you!

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Apr 4, 2019

Hey there once again. It seems that the right sleepbud is having some kind of trouble in recharging.

Should reset the case again work out?

Thanks!

Highlighted

Hi Guipeloia, 

Thanks for reaching out again. I would recommend trying one more time. If this fails, I would suggest contacting your local technical support for assistance.

You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!