Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2019

Sleep Buds Continue to Drain Battery After Timer Goes Off

Hello all,

I notice that my sleep buds continue to drain its battery when timer goes off and it stops to play. I guess it is because I haven't actually turned it off and it's still connected to my Iphone. I usually want it to play 1 hour but when I wake up everyday, it only has 50% battery.

I tried to search for how to turn it off but found nothing. I was wondering if it is designed to be so?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Sleep Buds Continue to Drain Battery After Timer Goes Off

Author Accepted Answer selected by Myquist

Hi Myquist, 

thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

This is a great question! The Sleepbuds only turn off when you pop them back into the charging case. So, even though you have a sleep time enabled, the Sleepbuds do not turn off. This will explain why the battery is 50% when you wake up in the morning. 

I hope this answers your question if there is anything else we can do for you please reach out again. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Re: Sleep Buds Continue to Drain Battery After Timer Goes Off

Author Accepted Answer selected by Myquist

Hi Myquist, 

thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

This is a great question! The Sleepbuds only turn off when you pop them back into the charging case. So, even though you have a sleep time enabled, the Sleepbuds do not turn off. This will explain why the battery is 50% when you wake up in the morning. 

I hope this answers your question if there is anything else we can do for you please reach out again. 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post