Eric_W
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2019

Re: Sleep Buds Disconnect During Night - usually the left bud

Having the same issue with the right bud. Left showed 36% battery remaining after 8 hours, right was disconnected. It would appear the battery on the right bud isn't making it through the night. Firmware on the buds is up to date, just updated the case to 2.0. We'll see if that helps and I'll report back shortly.

Eric_W
Participant
Registered since

Jan 4, 2019

Re: Sleep Buds Disconnect During Night - usually the left bud

Went to sleep last night, woke up after 2.5 hours and the right bud was silent, app showed it's status as disconnected. Popped it in the case for a few seconds, removed it and it reconnected and started back up. So I thought why not give the new phone-free mode a shot and i shut the phone down. Sure enough the buds kept on working and 5.5 hours later when I got up they were still going strong. Reconnecting with the app showed the left bud at 36% battery remaining and the right bud at 45% so the batterys appear fine. Unfortunately using the phone-free mode isn't an option M-F as I need alarms and there are none in that mode. Not sure what more I can do at this point...................