Jackey
Participant
Registered since

May 9, 2019

Re: Sleep Buds Disconnect During Night

Me too. What a terrbile Soft quality , since i have upgrade meet some exactly problem

jodiefers
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2019

I had to replace a pair of sleepbuds I got in January because the magnet fell off. I never had any issues with those. This new pair I've had for less than two weeks have been a nightmare. I've done everything that is mentioned to do and my left bud is still draining almost twice as fast as the right. For the price I don't understand why the connection and charging issues. I love my sleepbuds, when they work.

I do have to mention that both pairs have always had issues connecting and updating.
Hector_B

Hi Jodiefers, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you have had this issue, however I would love to assist further. 

Firstly, I would recommend ensuring that your Sleepbuds are running the latest software via Btu.bose.com rather than via the Bose Sleep App.  I would also recommend that you make sure the sleepbuds are connected properly to the charging case. The contacts should be aligned and the lights on the outside edge should flash while charging, or solid if fully charged as well as making sure that the charging contacts for each sleepbud are visible through the back of each StayHear+ Sleep tip. 

Another great step is to perform a product reset on the Sleepbuds, this can be performed by inserting a thin paper clip or pin into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click. 

Please update us on the results of these steps. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
rocoelho99
Contributor
Registered since

May 29, 2019

My sleepbuds worked great for three weeks. In the last three nights the right bud disconnects during night. Looking through other topics, it seems to be a very common problem. Is there any solution available?

Hector_B

Hi Rocoelho99, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having connection issues with your Noise Masking Sleepbuds, however I would love to assist further. 

Firstly, I would recommend ensuring that your Sleepbuds are running the latest software via Btu.bose.com.The next step I would recommend is to perform a product reset on the Sleepbuds, this can be performed by inserting a thin paper clip or pin into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click. 

I would also recommend that you disconnect the sleepbuds from the Sleep App and reconnect, this can be done via: 

• Open the Sleep app.
  • Remove the Sleepbuds from case to avoid an incidental connection.
  • In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the gear icon to open the Settings screen.
  • At the bottom of Settings, tap "DISCONNECT."

Please update me on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
gmandkp
Participant
Registered since

May 29, 2019

Same problem here. On the second set with the same problem. I'm thinking it's a battery issue. Tech support told me last time it was the bluetooth radio. In any case, a bad experience. I expect a better product from Bose.

Hector_B

Re: Right bud disconnects during night

Hi Gmandkp, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are also having this issue, however I would love to assist. 

Firstly, can you please confirm which steps in this thread that you have already attempted? 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Shortbod
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2019

I’m having problems with an earbud disconnecting in the middle of the night

Hector_B

Hi Shortbod, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Sleepbuds, however I would love to assist further. 

Firstly, I would recommend ensuring that your Sleepbuds are running the latest software via Btu.bose.com.  I would also recommend that perform a product reset on the Sleepbuds, this can be performed by inserting a thin paper clip or pin into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click. Another great step us to remove the Sleepbuds from the Bose Sleep App and then reconnect. This can be done via: 

• Open the Sleep app.
  • Remove the Sleepbuds from case to avoid an incidental connection.
  • In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the gear icon to open the Settings screen.
  • At the bottom of Settings, tap "DISCONNECT."

Please update me on the result of these steps.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Biddymac
Participant
Registered since

May 31, 2019

Worrying about this: have updated all to latest software but the right earbud still cuts out after about 10 mins. These cost a small fortune - and I expect them to be reliable.