Leon_C
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Sleep Buds Disconnect During Night

Hi Floridamom5, 

Many thanks for providing us with an update. I'm sorry that this did not resolve the issue.

I'm afraid our Bose stores would not be able to service the Sleep Buds for you. I would recommend contacting our local Customer Support Team for further assistance.

If you select this Link - Contact Us you can select your region. Scroll to the bottom and select contact us which will provide you with their contact number.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

OZman
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2019

I think you mean "Forget Sleepbuds" ? the word DISCONNECT doers not appear in the current version of the software on the settings page.

Ive had exactly the same irritating problem with this product with the right sleepbud for months now !

im just trying this fix now. im optimistic.. as they once worked perfectly until they developed this

bizzare issue. I will report back.... 

OZman
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2019

Ok, this fix does not work !

nothing has changed the right sleepbud still disconnected after approx 3 hours.

This is after resetting everything checking firmware and software was up to date and that both buds

were fully charged.

its obviously 🙄 a problem.

OZman
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2019

I have exactly the same issue !

its totally frustrating.

come on bose sort it out !

OZman
Participant
Registered since

Apr 2, 2019

Honestly, though, it's riduculous we have to take these steps.  It's so irritatingly simple - How about when we turn the buds on, they STAY on?

Could not agree more !

Vicky_W

Hi OZman, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I am so sorry to hear you are having these issues. Since you have tried all troubleshooting steps recommended, I would suggest reaching out to your local support team who will be able to assist further. If you click this link, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page and select contact us. You will find the correct number for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
ccrawford404
Participant
Registered since

Apr 13, 2018

Right bud keeps disconnecting during night after ~5-6 hours

Recently, my right sleepbud stops after ~5-6 hours playing sounds and disconnects from my phone. The bud starts working again if I put it back in the case and reinsert it. However, i wake up when the sound stops.

The steps listed in the following link did not solve the problem,

https://community.bose.com/t5/Wellness-Archive/Right-bud-keeps-disconnecting-during-night/td-p/14287...

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks, --Carl

Liam_W
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: Right bud keeps disconnecting during night after ~5-6 hours

Hi @ccrawford404,

Thanks for taking the time to post and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had, and thankful that you already had a look and attempted the troubleshooting posted previously!

I would ask that you click HERE, and follow any instructions from this page that you haven't done yet.

If you have done all of the steps on that page, please click HERE INSTEAD, select your country/region and navigate to "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page to speak to support in your area to look at the service options for this product.

I hope this helps!

-Liam_W - Community Support

STPIENAH
Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2019

Bose Sleepbuds

I am getting really frustrated with the connectivity of the bose sleepbuds. They worked when I first got them, and not get new ones and wrok for a little bit and then stop. I have uninstalled apps, reset everything, checked updates, and done all suggested steps by Bose and they never connect for more than a few minutes. I really need a solution to this problem, and this is coming from a loyal customer wcurrently with several other Bose products but have been disappointed with this product indefinitely. 

Bubble
Participant
Registered since

Apr 30, 2019

Sleep Buds Disconnect During Night

Purchased in jan recently My left bud although fully charged disconnects after a few minutes.