Mars.stars
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2018

Sleep Buds shower sound loop

I have had these buds for about 3 weeks and I like the shower sound. After the 5 th night I could hear the blllbllup of the sound looping. It’s a high pitch about every 10 seconds or so. I tried the stream, that sounds more like a hot tub to me and had no issue. If I go back to the Shower I can still hear the loop. 

Somthing to look into and resolve given the limited number of sound choices.

4 REPLIES 4
Mohsin_S
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Re: Sleep Buds shower sound loop

Hey Mars.stars,

Thank you for writing in, and we appreciate the feedback. In regards to sound loops, the sounds all vary in duration. Currently, they are all less than 60 seconds, however that may change with future sounds that are in the works! Additionally, I will pass your information along to the product team. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

jimh12345
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 18, 2017

[dup]
jimh12345
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 18, 2017

Yes i know the exact spot in Shower you're referring to. 😞

My brain has now found a small hiccup in Cascade and locks on to the loop. So i'm losing that one too.

We really need some new, better sounds.
Stacythurmond
Contributor
Registered since

Dec 5, 2018

Hi! I have had a similar issue (love the earbuds overall!); but last night I was listening to Warm Static and I started to hear Tranquility distinctly in the background. My husband has a studio above our bedroom so I double checked to ensure all was quiet up there; and listened and I could hear the synth in the tranquility loop... sure enough, when i scrolled through to tranquility, there it was - perfectly matched to what I was hearing. It feels like it was ‘ghosting’ in the warm static loop. 

I ended up deleting the app off my phone; reinstalling; and restarting - and all was well - slept like a baby... but with that glitch, i would not have been able to go to sleep at all...

Also - is there a way to get rid of something that you’ve downloaded to your sound library? I.e. I know that i will never use the tranquility loop so let’s get rid of that pup!

Thanks so much for taking this to the product team. I LOVE this product so much. Game changer.