brianmasonmn
Participant
Registered since

Sep 23, 2020

Sleepbuds 2 - THANK YOU

I'm down to one spare new set of old, buggy buds (call them sleep bugs). While buggy, they're still life altering. I get to sleep next to my wife. I was worried that when the last box died, we'd have to split rooms. You folks have no idea how happy this makes me. So very glad you stuck to it and didn't give up!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_W

Re: Sleepbuds 2 - THANK YOU

Author Accepted Answer selected by brianmasonmn

We are so glad that you are happy and excited to try the new ones! Let us know if we can help in any way!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Vicky_W

Author Accepted Answer selected by brianmasonmn

We are so glad that you are happy and excited to try the new ones! Let us know if we can help in any way!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

sayhitopatrick
Participant
Registered since

Sep 24, 2020

Just want to also say how appreciative I am that Bose stuck with this product and have announced a new version.  This may be the only good news of 2020, seeing the announcement made me incredibly excited, relieved and grateful.  The original sleepbuds, while certainly not short on faults, were nonetheless life changing, and I have clung onto them (and even replaced my failed original pair with painfully expensive ones from eBay after they were discontinued.). I have tried other products on the market knowing my sleepbuds would eventually fail me, but nothing came close to measuring up.  I had taken to sleeping in another room from my wife many nights before I found the original sleepbuds, and I didn't want to have to go back to that.  After finding them, I have never slept so well.  This product is one of my most prized possessions, and it sounds like the new version addresses every one of my complaints (battery, magnet placement, squeakiness).  I could not have pre-ordered the new ones fast enough once I saw the announcement.  Thank you, Bose!  

jwbyrne
Advocate
Registered since

Sep 19, 2018

I was happily surprised Bose came out with the 2nd generation so quickly.

Looking forward to getting a set soon.

Thanks Bose.