Sleepbuds Not Connecting

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

Sleepbuds Not Connecting

I recently updated the Bose Sleep app on my iPhone 8 Plus and I can no longer connect the Sleepbuds.  The app never finds them.  I've done all of the necessary steps in order for the app to find the Sleepbuds, but alas, I'm wondering if the app update (1.5.1) has anything to do with it.  The update just recently came out and I was playing with the Sleepbuds for 1 day and they worked fine.

3 REPLIES

Re: Sleepbuds Not Connecting

Hello Emortaro,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having with your Sleepbuds! Have you tried reinstalling the Bose Sleep app?

If you are still having issues connecting, please contact our Sleepbuds Support team to further look into what you are experiencing. The contact phone number and hours are (800) 905-1273.

Let us know how everything works out for you.

Thank you again, and take care.

Mohsin - Community Support

Audible Advocate

I updated my sleepbuds app for 1.5.5 and I can't pair it anymore. I already try all instructions. Is  there some problem with this new version ? Please sove this problem.

thank you

Hi piazzi,

Thanks for posting. If you have tried @mohsins_s suggestion to re-install the app and it didn't work, I would contact your Sleepbuds support team for assistance. Here is the contact information: (800) 905-1273.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support