Jess68
Participant
Registered since

Jul 6, 2020

Sleepbuds warranty

Hi I purchased sleepbuds last sept and decided not to return them before the December refund deadline as they were working perfectly and I need them to sleep. They now won’t charge (58%) and I wonder if they are still under warranty? I’m keen to replace them (I know they are discontinued) but read somewhere that there could be unsold sets available for a limited time? 

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Sleepbuds warranty

Hi Jess68,

Welcome to the community. 

If you would like to look into the available service options to you, please reach out to your local service team for assistance. You can reach out to your local support team via clicking this link and selecting your region, this ... Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. An agent here will be able to provide you with the most accurate information.

Have a great day.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!