Static noise in left sleepbud

Audible Advocate

Static noise in left sleepbud

Hi Sleepbuds support,

Since 3 months ago, there is static noise in Left Sleepbud when playing sounds. If stop playing sounds, there is no noise. So now I can only wear Right Sleepbud.

I was wondering how I can fix that problem.

Really appreciate your help.

Best, Joyce

8 REPLIES 8
Audible Advocate

Re: Static noise in left sleepbud

There is no fix for that. I replaced three pairs so far and all of them have the same issue. I have been told that it’s a hardware issue, which means to fix it requires a major recall. And I don’t think BOSE is going to do that.
Audible Advocate

Thank you so much for providing this information.

Hi All! 

Thank you for taking the time to post to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear that your having issues with the SleepBuds! We will do all we can to assist you with this. 

I would recommend giving our technical support team a call to see if there is anything they can offer for you! The contact details can be found here.

I hope this proves helpful! 

Have a great day! 

Jessie - Community Support 

Audible Advocate

I don’t see how the technical support can help me with this issue. I have replaced three pairs so far and all of them have the same issue. Why don’t you do me a real favor pass this message along to your supervisor and see if there is really a fix for it?
Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer

Mods what's the solution if three pairs haven't worked?

Hey C3ll4r_d00r, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and I am really sorry to hear you have been having issues with your Sleepbuds, 
My best recommendation for you is to click the link in the above comment from Jessie_O and get in touch with our technical support team, 

They will be able to assist you with this issue further, 

If you do have any issues please do get in touch and we will be more than happy to help! 

Enjoy the rest of your day! 
Liam - Community Support

Vocal Volunteer

Ok I rang and spoke to a manager. They do not have a solution.
Quiet Contributor

Hello,

I bought the sleepbuds 3 days ago, and unfortelly I have the same probleme. 

This is a great concept, these sleepbuds, and they helped me a lott for masking my snoring partner.

But I sent them now on a retour for that static noise. It was just to enoying. The day that Bose has a fix I will buy instant A new pair.

Please Fix this!!