jimdcrowl
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 14, 2017

TV streaming

Anybody know how to set up a Bluetooth transmitter to a TV audio outto pair with the hearphone. I've tried with a TaoTronics TT-BA08
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jimdcrowl
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 14, 2017

Re: TV streaming

Author Accepted Answer selected by jimdcrowl

finally able to pair a TaoTronics TT8A08 transmitter to my HearPhone after many tries.  In my experience, the pairing must be done separately before it will work.  IE: unpair the HearPhone app on the android smartphone first then pair the HearPhone with the TT8A08 after making sure the audio out on the tv is working.  Once the led lights comfirm pairing and you have tv audio sound in your HearPhone, lou can go back and pair the HearPhone app on the android smartphone, My smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy s7.  Thanks  Jim Crowl

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ST - Hearphones
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Hi jimdcrowl,

Please tell us the make and model of your TV. A link to the owner's manual online would be great.

Thanks,

ST

jimdcrowl
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 14, 2017

My TV is an LG 32L V2400-UA and does not have Bluetooth. I've tried pairing with a TaoTronics TT-BA08, but with no luck luck. Any suggestions?
ST - Hearphones
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Hi jimdcrowl,

I'm looking at the user guide for the Taetronics TT BA08

Have you got the Taetronics unit set to TX mode when you attempt to pair?

Do you have it connected to the TV audio output?

LG TV.png

ST

jimdcrowl
Contributor
Registered since

Jun 14, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by jimdcrowl

finally able to pair a TaoTronics TT8A08 transmitter to my HearPhone after many tries.  In my experience, the pairing must be done separately before it will work.  IE: unpair the HearPhone app on the android smartphone first then pair the HearPhone with the TT8A08 after making sure the audio out on the tv is working.  Once the led lights comfirm pairing and you have tv audio sound in your HearPhone, lou can go back and pair the HearPhone app on the android smartphone, My smartphone is a Samsung Galaxy s7.  Thanks  Jim Crowl

View solution in original post

ST - Hearphones
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Hi Jim,

Thanks for coming back to tell us that you found a solution.

I'm sure that tip bout pairing separately will be helpful for others.

ST