Testing sleepbuds left/right sync issue

Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

Testing sleepbuds left/right sync issue

Hi, I suspect that my sleepbuds are out of sync with each other, the right sleepbud always playing sound half a second behind the left. Can anyone think of a reliable way to test this? I just tried sampling the alarm sounds and "Short Ding" definitely goes "left, right... left, right". Is that how that alarm sound is supposed to go?

3 REPLIES

Re: Testing sleepbuds left/right sync issue

Hello jamespaulley!

Thank you for writing in. Sometimes there is a delay while both Sleepbuds connect. Once they both connect, the audio should be in sync between both Sleepbuds. If there is an audio delay between the two Sleepbuds, please try the following troubleshooting steps:

1.  Try closing the Bose Sleep app and reopen it.
  2.  Please reboot the device running the Sleep app. 
  3.  Try disconnecting the Sleepbuds from the Sleep app and reconnect
  4.  Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Sleep app.

Let us know your findings when you have a chance. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support

Friendly Fanatic

Hi none of those steps made a difference. Could you help me test whether the buds are in fact out of sync? Can you test the alarm sound "Short Ding", does the melody go "left, right... left, right"? And on the Shower sound is there a little chirping frog that always chirps in the left ear first, then the right? I'm talking a short delay of like half a second, like an echo.

Hi jamespaulley,

Thanks for responding. At this time I would contact your Sleepbuds support team for assistance. Here is the contact information: (800) 905-1273.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support