cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MWTH
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 5, 2017

The level and crispness/quailty of the sound when I streaming music via my device

Just purchased a pair of the Hear Phones and first off send Kudos to sales rep 10161 at the Rosemount IL store who was very helpful in showing me how the product worked and convinced me to purchase the product to help with my hearing lose. So far I love them with one exception and that is the level and crispness/quailty of the sound when I streaming music via my device. I currently have and been using a pair of Q30's which I loved where the sound is and continues to be spectacular but hear phones come no where even close(very disappointed). I'm using the same SW, Phone  and even tracks on both devices and the only option I appear to have on the hear phones is to shutdown the Noice cancellation(world Volume) on the hear phones but the sound is not even close no comparisonat all. Since I just started using them is there something I'm missing that needs to be adjusted it's like night and day?  

Please Help I love all the hearing options this device adds but I miss that crisp smooth sound the Q30's proved.

Thanks in advance

Mike 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MWTH
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 5, 2017

Re: The level and crispness/quailty of the sound when I streaming music via my device

Author Accepted Answer selected by ST - Hearphones

Resolved thanks to the great support representative who informed that the toogle switch cable on the device acts as both World Volume and Audio volume control for streaming Music. Thank you for resolving this newbie misunderstanding and if anyone else comes across this issue this is the resolution.  So far after 2 days I love my Bose Hear Phones they have restored my ability to hear everything again, plus like my Ear Phones shut the World out when I need to.

Thank You Bose and to all involved in the creating this product and supporting it, it has changed my life

Sincerly

Michael 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ST - Hearphones
Community Manager - Retired
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Re: The level and crispness/quailty of the sound when I streaming music via my device

Hi Mike,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community and thank you for choosing Bose. I am sorry you are disappointed with the quality of the sound when you are streaming music.  This doesn't sound like the device is operating properly.

I have QC30 too.  I got them before Hearphones were introduced.  I use them interchangeably with my Hearphones when I'm alone and don't need the conversation enhancing features of my Hearphones.  I don't notice any difference when streaming music.

Please call Bose Support at 1-800-761-2673 so we can help with this.

Thank you,

ST 

PS - I moved your post and this reply into a new discussion so we can focus on the streaming music concern.

MWTH
Collaborator
Registered since

Dec 5, 2017

Author Accepted Answer selected by ST - Hearphones

Resolved thanks to the great support representative who informed that the toogle switch cable on the device acts as both World Volume and Audio volume control for streaming Music. Thank you for resolving this newbie misunderstanding and if anyone else comes across this issue this is the resolution.  So far after 2 days I love my Bose Hear Phones they have restored my ability to hear everything again, plus like my Ear Phones shut the World out when I need to.

Thank You Bose and to all involved in the creating this product and supporting it, it has changed my life

Sincerly

Michael 

View solution in original post

ST - Hearphones
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Hi Michael,

Thank you for coming back to close the loop on this. 

Enjoy your Hearphones.

ST

@MWTH wrote:

Sincerly

Michael 

dcellob
Participant
Registered since

Dec 20, 2017

So what is the solution? What is the toggle switch cable ???

ST - Hearphones
Registered since

Dec 23, 2016

Hi dcellob,

Thank you for joining the Bose Hear Community.

I think when Michael (@MWTH)  mentioned the toggle switch cable, he meant the inline remote.

Hearphones Media playback and volume controls -1.jpg

If you are having an issue with the sound of streaming music, try using the Volume up and Volume down buttons.

Does that help?

ST