Weird issues

Highlighted
Silent Starter

Weird issues

Right earbud volumn was lower than left then right would disconnect during the night. Both buds show charge with solid light but when I connect to my phone sometimes I have to do the wakeup procedure 2-3 times before they connect and it shows the right at 100% and left at 1%. The left actually works all night but the right doesn't. Last night the left shows 40% ( which is actually left) but disconnected after a few seconds. I've updated the charge case to latest firmware and reset the case numerous times. I purchased from Best Buy on July 10.
2 REPLIES
Silent Starter

Re: Weird issues

The sentence: Last night the left shows 40% ( which is actually left) but disconnected after a few seconds should be (which is actually right)

Re: Weird issues

Hi deanmabe,

Thanks for posting and the additional information. If you have updated your sleepbuds and are still having these issues, I would contact your Sleepbuds support team for assistance. Here is the contact information: (800) 905-1273. That number would work in the U.S. and Canada. Otherwise, you should contact your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, kindly scroll down until you see "Contact Us".

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support