lordmagister
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 18, 2019

Wellness "support"

For the second time, a pair of sleepbuds has had the little keeper metal/magnet come off the sleepbud, so it is now impossible to charge that sleepbud. The first time this happened, very quick response from the sleepbuds*DOT*support@bose*DOT*com e-mail. I've now e-mailed that inbox TWICE with no response except the automated we'll get back to you in 72 hours. BUT, you can't actually call or chat with the main Bose support teams, they have not the first clue how to help with wellness products.

I'm now contemplating resolution through the retailer, though the closest physical retailer available to me is 45 minutes away. It just seems like something has seriously shifted since the first of the year with this team.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Wellness "support"

Hi Lordmsgister,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you have had issues with the support for our wellness products. 

I would recommend contacting them via phone. We do have a specific wellness team that deal with these products and the contact details can be found here. Just select your country of residence, scroll to the bottom and click on 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps and have a great day! 

Jessie O - Community Support

realmufasa
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 19, 2019

Hey, I had the same issue with mine. Metal piece fell off and couldn't charge. I called Bose and they shipped me a brand new set after I sent my malfunctioning buds in. Just give them a call and they'll forward you to the right department, they're really fast with the shipping.

lordmagister
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 18, 2019

That would be a giant nope. When you call that magic number the call never completes. Just a beep and drop. That’s why I had been using e-mail. Guess it’s time to flush more of BBuy’s profit margin in the can. You can’t call the main support for help either, all they can do is give to a non-working phone number. I just love flushing $250.
Highlighted

Hi lordmagister,

We sincerely apologize for the troubles you have had trying to contact us. We certainly will work to resolve your issue - so please do contact us as soon as possible.

The contact number for the Wellness department is 1-800-379-2073. We recommend that you listen out for the correct number input for wellness selection.

Give this a try, and let us know if you are successful in reaching us.

Warm Regards,

Sam F