digitalmediaphile
Collaborator
Registered since

Jun 22, 2018

When is the Sounds Library coming and how about posting mp3 sound files as a preview?

I've heard several different "answers" on timing. When I spoke to support for my last exchange (now on my 3rd set) and asked about this I was told the latest was "by end of this year". That was after after first being told "90 days or so" in June right after purchasing and discovering that only Cascade worked for me. I'm still seeing Cascade turn to a mushy brown noise after a period of time, but at least there is no annoyng hum (yet). I'm well past the time I can get a refund. The only saving grace would be new acceptable sounds that didn't change after a couple of hours use. 

Is the sound library really coming and when? How about posting the upcoming sounds somewhere as mp3 files so we can get some idea of what they are. I'm almost at the point of putting these up on eBay to try to recoup some of the $$ I spent. This was not an inexpensive purchase and right now I feel like I wasted $250. 

1 REPLY 1
Radaway
Collaborator
Registered since

Oct 11, 2018

Re: When is the Sounds Library coming and how about posting mp3 sound files as a preview?

<Is the sound library really coming and when>

its there now(as we speak), and hopefully you didnt make the decision(ebay) in haste .

even I am not 100 % convinced with the product yet, but these things need time.12 months minimum before I make the call.