Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 20, 2019

When will Bose treat Korean customers equally?

Dear Bose,

I contacted Bose Korea about the announcement of the sleep bud refund.

I was told that they could do nothing until an official letter from Bose Headquarter would be sent.

I think you are discriminaing Korean customers by dealing with differently in the US.

I strongly urge you to treat Korean customers equally in order to fix the problems quickly as for the US.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

YD

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: When will Bose treat Korean customers equally?

Hello YD,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with your Sleepbud refund request and I understand your frustration.

In many countries, our customers will need to contact approved local distributors or local service centers to access service options or, in this case, request a refund. Please rest assured that we are committed to make sure that all our customers, wherever they are located, are able to replace their Sleepbuds or request a refund if this is the choice they have made. On a side note, I would like to point out that proof of purchase is required in order to obtain a refund.

I would love to help you with this and I will be contacting you via private message very shortly.

Many thanks and kindest regards,

Anne - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!