Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Dec 8, 2019

Will a new 2-year warranty cover sleepbud exchanges?

If I exchange my current sleepbuds instead of ask for a refund, will the new replacement pair of sleepbuds have a 2-year warranty that begins from the date I receive them?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 14, 2019

Re: Will a new 2-year warranty cover sleepbud exchanges?

Under the product announcement FAQs in my sleep buds app it’s says they have two year warranty? Now I see someone posted it’s only a two year for European customers and one year for US and Canada? Explain to me why that is? According to my app I should have a two year warranty I am in the US. My third replacement sets seems to be working so I don’t want to return them before 12/31 this year if they are still working.  But if they stop working after 12/31 I should have up to two years to get a refund..

Highlighted

Re: Will a new 2-year warranty cover sleepbud exchanges?

Hello @jswing and @cvb

Thanks for reaching out, welcome to the community. 

For the Sleepbuds, you will have a 2 year warranty on your product. If you want to continue using Sleepbuds we’ll replace yours with a pair that has newly manufactured batteries. To be clear, we haven’t fixed the battery-related issues, but these newer units are less likely to be susceptible to problems than an older one. We expect — but can’t guarantee — that we’ll have enough inventory to offer replacements into early 2020. 

If you experience issues after December 31st 2019, you’ll be covered under the product’s two-year warranty, which includes a replacement, if available, or a refund. 

Please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!