Highlighted
Linus
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

May 19, 2017

Wishlist: Distant Thunder

There is an app for Android called Ambience, with similar themes for regular headphones.

One of them is Distant Thunder. Low rolling thunder coming and going in the distance. Very, very cosy, and my favorite using that app. Would love to see it on the Bose app.

That is all.

Best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wishlist: Distant Thunder

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi PollyPox! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the Sleepbud audio selection. We are continually updating this audio list - with the previous upgrades offering customers more sounds to add to their Sleepbuds. It is possible in the future we may seem further expansion of the Sleepbud audio selections. We take customer feedback on board and we will certainly keep your requests in mind. If you would like to find out the latest news and updates in regards to the Sleepbuds - keep an eye on the Bose Community here.

Warm Regards,

Sam F - Community Support

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Linus,

Thanks for posting. Thanks for the suggestion. We are always evaluating possible new sounds to add,  so this information will be helpful!

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

PollyPox
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 4, 2019

I wholeheartedly agree! With all the rain and water flowing sounds, I couldn’t believe that you don’t have a soft thunder sound.

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi PollyPox! Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community.

Thank you for your feedback in regards to the Sleepbud audio selection. We are continually updating this audio list - with the previous upgrades offering customers more sounds to add to their Sleepbuds. It is possible in the future we may seem further expansion of the Sleepbud audio selections. We take customer feedback on board and we will certainly keep your requests in mind. If you would like to find out the latest news and updates in regards to the Sleepbuds - keep an eye on the Bose Community here.

Warm Regards,

Sam F - Community Support