Simonsays50
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 31, 2019

earbuds not charging..COME ON BOSE

I have had an exchange set of buds and case....

I have reset and updated and fiddled and reset and updated again and again...

My left bud only charges to 47% . its exactly the same fault as i had with my first set..exactly.

Given all the hundereds of  posts on buds not charging fully , when are Bose going to hold their hands up , admit the problem,  and try to sort it out n a proper fashion for all their customers ?

Waiting hopefully.....

6 REPLIES 6

Re: earbuds not charging..COME ON BOSE

Hello Simonsays50,

Thank you for posting, i'm sorry to hear you're experiencing the same issue again.

After all the troubleshooting methods, we can only recommending contacting support for another exchange. 

I'm aware this is not ideal and I apologise again as we understand this is a frustrating situation. 

Kindest Regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

Simonsays50
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 31, 2019

Unless you can admit to a problem...and then remendy it, surely I'm just going to end up in the same position with my third set ??

Are you telling me that if I now get an exchange set, the new set has had modifications to eliminate this problem ?

Hello Simonsays50,

Thanks for getting back in touch.

I am sorry to hear that you are having the same issue a second time, this this is highly irregular. I would recommend you get in touch with customer care to exchange the product again as the issue should not have happened a second time and should not happen in your third pair.

You can find the contact information by following this link.

I hope this helps, should you need any further information then please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

What an absolute joke.

Some people have tried up to six replacements.

Why doesn't one of you phone or email someone in charge at Bose HQ and see what's going on?

Hello c3ll4r_d00r, 

I understand your frustration and  will forward your feedback on to the relevant department for you.

Should you need anything else then please get in touch.

Kindest regards,

Zoe C 

Highlighted
c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Thanks Zoe