how much violence can be masked as degree of sound?

Highlighted
Audible Advocate

how much violence can be masked as degree of sound?

Hello,

I’m living an apartment and I hear noises like running, walking in a violent noise from my upper neighbor in unexpectedly times, so I would like to ask you, how successful are sleepbuds in preventing/masking these kind of sounds?

Thanks in advance
3 REPLIES
N
Audible Advocate

Re: how much violence can be masked as degree of sound?

Hello, I got these because of my terrible neighbors walking very loudly at any time of night or day. I can tell you that it won’t block 100% but it will absolutely help. For me the difference is that while I can sometimes still hear them walk a little before I fall asleep, it doesn’t wake me up anymore and that is worth a lot. I think they are worth a try especially if you have a Bose store nearby (I think you can return them after a few days if they don’t work for you). Good luck!

Hi Ozzy,

Thanks for posting. I agree with @N and recommend that you visit your local reseller to try them out. Because situations are different for everyone that's really the only way to tell if they are going to work for you.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Audible Advocate

Thank you very much for your comments and suggestion, I would like to buy it the same situations with your experienced, also it will might be useful for me, worth to try