Notice

The Bose Community Forum was launched at a time when robust online support was not available for Bose customers. Over the past several years we have added new online service channels that provide a more interactive and complete digital experience. Additionally, we have enhanced the My Bose Account capabilities to deliver a more personalized and self-service experience. As a result, Bose has made the decision to close Community Forum for Consumer electronics products on September 30th. The Bose Pro portion of the Community will still operate as usual.

Please visit our support homepage to experience one of our many other digital service channels or simply use your Community log-in credentials to sign in to your My Bose Account to view your orders and view support options.

Thank you to all who have contributed and benefited from interacting in our Community. We look forward to continuing to serve you online.

Regards,
Bose Customer Service Team
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamir
Participant
Registered since

Jan 19, 2019

phone fails to connect to hearphones

After one month of use they just wont connect to any device. I tried all troubleshooting several times and still nothing.
What to do?
4 REPLIES 4
stuartmurray
Participant
Registered since

Jan 20, 2019

Re: phone fails to connect to hearphones

I am also experiencing this problem. I’ve updated app, updated firmware, clicked reset button, turned airplane mode on and off, deleted and reinstalled app but sleepbuds wont connect to phone.

Can you confirm contact details for UK support team actually in this message? When I click the support contact link it only give US number and UK site only links to worldwide site (might want to address that as it just sends people in a loop).

Thanks.
Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi Tamir,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I am sorry to hear about that. Could you please confirm a few things?

• Are the hearphones powering up and you are seeing lights?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried?

Please come back and let us know.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Tony_G
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Dec 15, 2016

Hi stuartmurray,

Thanks for posting. Based on the detail you have provided, I agree that you should reach out to your local support team for help. Here is a link with contact information for the UK support team. 

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you!

Regards,

Tony G

yancym
Participant
Registered since

Jan 23, 2019

I'm having the same issues with my sleepbuds.  I was part of the original test group and beta set had some occasional difficulties connecting to my devices but usually would eventually connect.  The new set stop connecting over a month ago.  I have sent several emails to customer support (and received we will get back to you in 72 hour responses) but have not been contacted by anyone.  My wife tried to call but couldn't reach a live person.  I have hooked up the charge case to my computer to update it, updated, uninstalled, reinstalled and reupdated the app on multiple phones, reset the charge case, nothing seems to work.  It would be nice to be able to actually talk to someone about these issues and possibly get replacements if we can't get them working again.