jimh12345
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jul 18, 2017

will we ever get more 'masking' sounds?

I've been using the Sleepbuds for a couple of months and basically, they work.   Having said that...  

I think by now, users are dividing into 2 groups: those that can tolerate obvious 10-second loops, and those that can't.  I'm in the second group; I want 'masking', meaning white noise or something like it.  And what it comes down to for me is that "Warm Static" is the only track I can use.  With all the other tracks, my brain quickly finds and locks on to the loop.  It's hard to ignore the same bird call every 10 seconds.  😞 

I can conitnue to use "Warm Static", but I'd really like some alternatives, which seem like they'd be so easy for Bose to offer.  And I'm not the only one with this request.    But we've already gotten the second release of the app, and the new sounds were all very obvious short loops of ambient sounds. 

My question is:  will we ever get any more 'masking' sounds?    

2 REPLIES 2

Re: will we ever get more 'masking' sounds?

Hey jimh12345,

Thanks for writing in and glad to hear the Sleepbuds are working out for you. We appreciate the feedback here, and I can say we're definitely working on and developing new sounds, and we'll continue to add additional masking and relaxation sounds in the future, now that the Sound Library feature is available. I do not have a great answer for a specific time frame but the community is the best place to get the most up-to-date information when it becomes available.

Thank you again, and take care.

Mohsin - Community Support

Highlighted
jimh12345
Animated Arbiter
Registered since

Jul 18, 2017

Re: will we ever get more 'masking' sounds?

Mohsin, thanks for the response.