QC20 right ear bud nozzle piece came loose from main part.

Silent Starter

QC20 right ear bud nozzle piece came loose from main part.

Team,

I purchased the QC20 through you at Amazon on Jan, 2016 and have used them frequently ever since...a great product with amazing sound and the noise cancelling is great as well, especially when I am travelling and that is frequently.  However the part on the right bud where the ear nozzle attaches to the main earbud part has come off.  It looks like it is just glued on to that part and that it wore off apparently.  Not sure on the warranty for this type of event but wanted to see what my options are.  For a $250 pair of headphones and the quality that is expected fro BOSE, I do not think that this would be accetable.

Contact me when you can please.

Carl M.

1 REPLY
Highlighted

Re: QC20 right ear bud nozzle piece came loose from main part.

Hi Carl,

Thank you for messaging us. We are sorry to hear about the trouble you've experienced with your headphones - we can understand how frustrating it is when products stop working. We encourage you to contact our Bose service team directly in your area by clicking here. Just select your region, and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us". They will work with you to discuss your service options. 

Let us know how everything works out for you. 

Thank you again,

Mohsin - Community Support