Which bluetooth Adapter for Windows 7

Audible Advocate

Which bluetooth Adapter for Windows 7

Hello Bose,

I Have a Quiet 35 II and i use windows 7.

Please, could you say which bluetooth adapter I must use for a perfect compatibility with Windows 7 ?

Please indicate me model and complete reference, price doesn't drive.

I need listen music AND make a VOIP Call with perfect Quality sound of the microphone.

A basic headset no-bluetooh work perctly with Skype buiss or other, and I want mothing less than with my incredible Bose Devices.

Thank in advance

13 REPLIES
Audible Advocate

Re: Which bluetooth Adapter for Windows 7

Anyone come up with a proposition ? I just need a bluetooh adapter that work correctly with my Bose quietconfort 35 II & Windows 7

Many thanks,

Highlighted

Hi unikben,

So we've actually been testing out different Bluetooth adapters to see which ones work the best with our products and Windows 7 and 10, I would recommend the Avantree DG40S!  I hope that this helps.  

Let me know how it works out?

I hope that you take care,

Shiloh - Bose Support 

Audible Advocate

Thanks for you feedback. Unfortunetly, I tested DG40S and I had many troobleshooting :

- Music is cut very often

- Very long latency between song player and my headphone

- Very long latency during VOIP calling between voice of my interlocutor and me.

- Microphone doesn't work correctly during VOIP Calling, sound is very bad.

Maybe your propose other drivers or ideal setup ?

Thanks,

Hey there!

Thanks for your quick response.  Sorry to hear that that adapter didn't work well for you.  I'm including a link here to a thread where several users have discussed which Bluetooth transmitters work the best for some of them, I hope that this helps give you some suggestions.  

Take care,

Shiloh 

Audible Advocate

Really thank too for your quick reply.

This Thread talk about bluetooth for TV with Headphone, no headset... (Phone with Mic..) .
I need a bluetooth device to make call with VOIP like Skype Buissness, and listen Windows sounds.

I don't belive that Im only one with this requirement.. really yes ?

I hope you take care it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hey there,

Apologies for the confusion, I should have clarified.  I'm thinking that that thread could be a valuable resource where you can find what other adapters our users have success with, regardless of which device you're using them for.  I feel that this is your best bet in finding an adapter that works well with our products specifically.  

Thank you for being a part of the community, 

Shiloh 

Audible Advocate

Dear,

Would you say that to resolve my issue, you redirect me to another thread that don't mention a solution ?

Must I re-ask my questions on this thread ?

What is objective ?

Im so sorry, but I don't understand.

Thanks for you help

Audible Advocate

Anyone come up with a bright solution ? 

Thanks,

Hello unikben!

First off, I want to thank you for reaching out to us here! That was an adapter that worked out well for us here. If anyone in the community has a suggestion on one they like to use, that would be much appreciated! 

Thank you so much,

Mohsin