Lifestyle 650

Country

UK

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on 
Panasonic TX55-HZ1000B 

Panasonic DVR DMR-PWT500EB

Apple TV 4K (2021)

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce

I have just purchased a Panasonic TX55-HZ1000B 4K TV and am having issues with the CEC and other devices connected to the Lifestyle 650 via HDMI.  I have the following devices connected via HDMI to the HDMI ports on the 650:

HDMI 1 - Panasonic PWT-500EB DVR

HDMI 3 - Apple TV 4K (2021)

The 650 is connected to the TV via HDMI from the TV Out port on the 650 to the ARC/eARC port on the TV

With Lifestyle CEC setting 'ON', TV works fine and sound comes through Lifestyle speakers as 'Home Cinema' setting.  However, when I select either of the other 2 devices from the Lifestyle remote, the TV auto selects HDMI 2 and the device output momentarily displays the video from that device and then the screen goes blank!  After some investigation, I found that if I turn the CEC setting on the Lifestyle to OFF, I can view the output from either device (DVR or Apple TV) with stable audio and video.  However, if i want to view the TV again I have to reset the CEC setting on the Lifestyle to ON to hear the TV sound through the Lifestyle.  What a faff and not what I expected for a £3K+ AV system.  I must be doing something wrong, please could someone give me some advice. Oh, and I have replaced all the HDMI cable for 4k compatible ones and reset the system and HDMI devices numerous times.  Help please!!

Who also had this issue