boss2boss
Participant
Registered since

Jun 1, 2021

Bose NC 700 headphone get interrupted even in quiet environment

Bose product name: NC 700 headphone

Firmware Version: Latest

App Version

What devices were you using that were affected and what version are they on (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S9 on Android 11, iPhone X on iOS14, etc.): Windows 10

Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce:

I got some connection issues when pairing with two devices like other users reported. So, I only paired one device at a time and removed the headphone from the Bluetooth list of other previously connected device. I also cleared the bluetooth list from the headphone. However, even I used the headphone in a quiet environment (somebody reported audio getting interrupted when there was a sudden loud noise), the sound from the headphone got interrupted like several times a second. I was in front of the computer. I removed the 700 from the Windows PC's bluetooth list and cleared the list int he headphone again but same problem.

What environment do you experience the issue in? (e.g. noisy office, quiet kitchen, etc.)

Quiet room

Any troubleshooting steps you took

Updated to the latest firmware and cleared the Bluetooth list from the headphone. Also, removed the headphone from all other previously connected devices.

Who also had this issue