cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Thank you for your interest in Bose Hearphones. This Community board has been archived. If you are in need of assistance for your Bose Hearphones, you can find Troubleshooting, How To’s and options to Repair or Replace here. For direct assistance, click here. Thanks!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geaston
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2019

Next Generation Hearphones

I have been a loyal user for years now- not just the hearphones but home audio, car audio, etc. I love the sound and functionality of the hearphones but when will Bose come out with an in ear version  without the disgusting neck apparatus? Figured they'd be soon to follow Apples lead and I know Bose makes ear buds but we need Hearphone buds! ive heard nothing and would hate to leave the bose family entirely for another brand. When my current hearphones stop working, i dont want to change brands!

3 REPLIES 3
Morlock
Expert
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: Next Generation Hearphones

They announced 2 new in ear wireless headphones last year, due for release this year (One was supposed to be released late last year, but there were delays)

At this stage they still have not been "released" so there is limited information on them, but check the link below.

Earbuds 500

Noise Cancelling Earbuds 700

https://www.bose.com/en_us/better_with_bose/new-headphones.html

Geaston
Participant
Registered since

Feb 17, 2019

Wrong thread bud, this is for HEARPHONES, not HEADPHONES.  Thanks though

joe.labreche
Participant
Registered since

Mar 17, 2016

My wife and I have three pairs of hearphones that we find far superior to regular hearing aids.  About two years ago Bose offered Extra Large stayhear tips.  Now we need another set, but the Bose website only offers S/M/L.  Does anyone at Bose or in the community know where we can acquire a set of Extra Large?  Thanks