cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Notice
Thank you for your interest in Bose Hearphones. This Community board has been archived. If you are in need of assistance for your Bose Hearphones, you can find Troubleshooting, How To’s and options to Repair or Replace here. For direct assistance, click here. Thanks!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan Aronson
Participant
Registered since

Jan 10, 2021

Your Israely provider Is the probably the worst ive seen

Hi guys,

Im totally frustrated from the Bose 700 headphones i bought about 2-3 months age and i just cant stand the service im getting from your Israely service provider.
I have bought these headphones from a local retailer about 2-3 months ago after i owned QC 35 for the past 4-5 years in which i marked it as "The best product i have ever bought".
The new 700 headphones are probably the worst product i have ever bought

The battery lasts for maybe 1 day or less and they lack connectivity to devices.
When i tried to replace them with the local dealer, he:

1. would not replace them

2. told me to come on a weekday to a lab and leave my headphones

3. come back after two weeks to pick them up on another weekday

And not mention its obviously Covid time so i cant really get there...

To be honest, it just makes me want to just throw these in the can and not ever by a Bose product ever again...

Hope you guys can help me with that somehow

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: Your Israely provider Is the probably the worst ive seen

Hello Dan Aronson,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry but this is a peer-to-peer based support forum and we are unable to assist in customer service issues. If you need help with customer service, please give us a call. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there.

I can help with troubleshooting here though. The NC 700 battery life should be around 20 hours. If you are not getting this, the steps on this thread here should help. For all connectivity issues, the steps on this thread will help. 

Let me know how you get on with the steps and if you have any questions. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!