Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
telb
Participant
Registered since

Sep 22, 2020

Clear saved settings on Bose TV speaker

Hi, I have a Bose TV Speaker. I want to reset the speaker and clear all stored settings. I have tried the unplugging power but settings are not cleared, and clearing the bluetooth settings.

Any suggestions.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Clear saved settings on Bose TV speaker

Author Accepted Answer selected by telb

Hey telb,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I hope you're enjoying your TV Speaker!

If you're looking to perform a product reset, disconnect the system from power for two minutes. If you're looking to clear the Bluetooth pairing history of your system, hold the Bluetooth button on the remote for ten seconds, until you hear the tone. 

If you have any difficulties or further queries, let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Clear saved settings on Bose TV speaker

Author Accepted Answer selected by telb

Hey telb,

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the Bose Community. I hope you're enjoying your TV Speaker!

If you're looking to perform a product reset, disconnect the system from power for two minutes. If you're looking to clear the Bluetooth pairing history of your system, hold the Bluetooth button on the remote for ten seconds, until you hear the tone. 

If you have any difficulties or further queries, let us know and we'll be happy to help.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post